Dear users, read carefully these terms and conditions before using this site. When using it, is deemed to have accepted and agree to these terms. If you do not agree, please do not use this site.
The aim of these terms is to govern the relationship between Vinarko Ltd and customer of on-line shop, located on the domain Winebeershop.eu and referred to as the site, and the relationship with the same when using information and commercial services offered by the company.
Vinarko Ltd is a company registered under the Commercial Code of Republic of Bulgaria, with its registered office in the European Union: 8 Vechernitza Street, PLOVDIV 4000, BULGARIA, VAT BG 200 657 133.
These conditions are related to all users. Using Winebeershop.eu user agrees fully with terms and conditions, accepts and undertakes to comply with the terms.
User understands and accepts the fact that information services and website are provided as they are and that site assumes no responsibility for the failure to provide information about completed orders to the costumers, or its and other opinions and products review, information about products which are not in stock as well as for damages incurred as a result of the use (or inability to use because of technical problems, preventions, solutions of administrator, etc.) on the site.
2. Duties of the user upon registration
To use the on-line shop you have to be registered. Once you are registered user you agree with the following:
- To provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself by filling out the registration form
- To update the information into your account in case of any changes in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
If the user provides false, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information, the site has the rights to close or even delete the information about his user and to refuse further access to part or all services.
The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her username and password. By using them declares that he personally and his name is entirely responsible for all activities, access to which is perform with his username and password.
User agrees to notify the site immediately of any unauthorized use of username and password or any other breach of security.
In case of loss (forgetfulness) of password upon a request by the user Winebeershop.eu will send e-mail message which contains a registered username and password to e-mail address which is given by the user during the process of registration.
The site is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from failure to comply with this section.
User has access to their personal data which were entered and made available to Winebeershop.eu when using it on site as well as update of personal data.
Assuming these conditions, users who have registered a username and password agree to provide their personal data to be processed by the site for delivering the ordered goods.
User submitted data is not transferred to third parties for advertising, promotional and other purposes.
The website reserves the right to use IP address and other data users to reveal their identity where it is necessary to implement the Law, legal procedures or to comply with these conditions
4. Responsibilities of users
User agrees not to use the site to:
- Formulate ,send or transmit otherwise content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, causing anxiety, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, infringing the privacy of others or unacceptable in terms of racial, ethnic or other reasons
- The advertising content of goods and services outside the site and to post URLs pointing to sites and services outside Winebeershop.eu
- Harm to others in any way
- To formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trade, copyright or other proprietary of any country
- Formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit material containing computer viruses or other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or limit the functioning of computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Violates the normal operation of other users of the site
- Preventing the provision of services on the site or subverts the operation of the servers or networks connected to the services
- Intentionally or unintentionally violates, national or international laws
- Pursue or otherwise disturb other users, to collect and use personal information illegally to other users
Winebeershop.eu reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the site to users who systematically violate one or more listed. The site reserves the right to edit and delete information from the user given to violate any of the requirements above.
5. Presentation of goods in the site
The page of each product listed on the site includes price, characteristic of the product and additional information which has to inform the user when buying a product. Winebeershop.eu is not responsible for any inaccuracies of description of goods not related to its main characteristics and not exhaustive of the information.
Winebeershop.eu is free to make changes at any time without notice in published materials and prices.
6. Purchase of goods in Winebeershop.eu
After registering the user can order goods which are listed in the site. Ordering the user is able to choose products, quantity and method of delivery according to available options. Customer has the right to change the type and quantity of goods selected by him at any time before the order is completed.
Once the order is completed the user enters in contractual relationship with Vinarko Ltd concerning a specific purchase and covered by the terms.
Notice for reduced prices is setting the new price next to the old crossed one. If is not specified validity of the reduced price, it is valid while stock lasts but no more than 1 or 6 months.
7. Delivery of purchased goods
Delivery of the ordered products is made by courier to the address specified by the user. The value of delivery services depends on the country of recipient and weight of the order.
Winebeershop.eu reserves the right to change the subcontractor responsible for deliveries without advanced warning to the user as long as it does not change the way of delivery.
8. Payment for purchased goods
Payment for the goods and the delivery costs is in advance by electronic payment system – PayPal.
9. Denial of purchased goods
The user has the right to reject one or more of the ordered products within 7 days of receipt of the order if the goods are in condition in which they have been delivered, if the good was packed – the package do not be open (transport packaging of the consignment can be opened). The costs of returning the goods are paid by the user.
In finding a defective product within 24 hours of receipt, and intact presentation and packaging of goods, Winebeershop.eu is committed to replace it with new or to refund the amount paid for the goods. Transport and other costs of obtaining and returning the goods is responsibility of Winebeershop.eu. In compliance with the product key characteristics listed in the page, Winebeershop.eu will refund the amount paid by the user, including shipping cost of goods within 7 days of receipt of the goods without any damages of the packaging.
The site has the right to change the technology and design of the services without any notice.
Winebeershop.eu reserves the right to send messages to its users concerning new services or changes in conditions and methods for using existing services.
These conditions may be updated without further notice to users. The site is not responsible if the user has not read the latest version of the current conditions.