Oenological tannin Galalcool - 10g
Tannin for white and rose vinification - 10 grams
Sales price 1,00 €
Gallic tannin, using instant dissolving process - IDP, to be used for white and rosé must vinification.
Tannin Galalcool is a highly purified extract of oak gall tannins, with physical and chemical properties particularly well adapted to white and rose must vinification:
- Protection from oxidation
- Botrytis infected harvest: laccase activity
- Sparkling wines
- Reduces natural enzymatic oxidation activity (e.g. from laccase or polyphenol oxidase), complementing the activity of SO2
- Complements bentonite use to precipitate unstable proteins
- Regulates and minimizes the use of SO2 due to its excellent anti-oxidant activity
- Improves clarification
- Oxidation & Botrytis protection: 5 to 20 g/hL (50 - 200 ppm)
- Bottling of sparkling wines: 2 to 4 g/hL (20 - 40 ppm)
Thanks to the IDP process, Tanin Galalcool can be directly sprinkled onto the wine, during homogenisation or a pump-over.
On a Botrytised harvest, add a 10 % Tanin Galalcool solution after crushing, and in small doses during pumping into the press.
For sparkling wines, add a 10 % Tanin Galalcool solution to the “mixtion of tirage” (blend of sugar and yeast).
Manufacturer – France
Offered packages – Package with 10 g of product – 1,00 Euro