Red wine enzyme Lafase fruit - 10g
Red wine enzyme - 10 grams
Sales price 4,40 €
Purified pectolytic enzyme preparation for the production of fruity, colourful and round red wines intended for rapid marketing - Product in accordance with the International OEnological Codex, with the Food Chemical Codex V (FCC) and the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JEFCA). Natural product, GMO-free, no added preservatives.
- Optimises aroma precursor extraction, colour extraction and favours gentle extraction of pellicular compounds (silky tannins).
- Limits the time requirement for, or even replaces totally cold pre-fermentation maceration (CPM).
- Reduces production costs and simplifies tank management.
- Improves free-run yields (+5 to 15% on average), clarification, pressing and filterability.
- Production of fruity, fresh red wines.
- Production of “rosé de saignée” wines.
- Favours extraction of phenolic compounds in the aqueous phase, during maceration, including during CPM.
- Simplifies cellar logistics management during harvest.
- Results obtained with Lafase fruit are optimised by the implementation of an appropriate vinification procedure: aromatic grape varieties, short macerations, yeasting during maceration (before CPM), controlled fermentation temperature (25-26°C), rapid running off etc.
- Bentonite: The enzymes are irreversibly inactivated by bentonite. Any bentonite treatment must always be carried out after the completion of enzyme activity or after the bentonite is eliminated.
- SO2: Lafase fruit is not sensitive to normal SO2 doses ( < 300 mg/L ) but it is recommended not to put the enzymes and sulphurous solutions in direct contact.
- The preparations are generally active at temperatures from 5°C to 60°C at a wine pH of 2.9 to > 4.0.
Alter the dosage in relation to the skin quality (thickness), to phenolic maturity and the state of sanitation of the harvest.
- Red: 3 to 5 g/100 kg of harvest. Under-ripe or thick skins: 4 to 5 g/100 kg of harvest. Optimal maturity or thin skins: 3 to 4 g/100 kg. Infected harvest: 5 g/100 kg (to be incorporated after fermentation has started): refer to technical file on altered harvest vinification.
- Rose: maceration: 2 to 4 g/100 kg of harvest.
- Dissolve Lafase fruit in 10 times its weight in water, must or wine. The product dissolves immediately at room temperature.
- Incorporate at maceration (as early as possible) using an OENODOSEUR, a dosing pump or a drip for improved homogenisation. Otherwise, carry out light homogenisation.
Manufacturer – France
Offered packages – Package with 10 g of product – 4,40 Euro