Red wine yeast Zymaflore RX60 - 50g
Zymaflore RX60 is a strain derived from breeding, combining outstanding fermentation capacities and excellent aroma production and revelation. Suitable for all types of red grape varieties for elaborating modern, aromatic red wines which are supple on the palate.
- Tolerance to alcohol: up to 16.5 % vol
- Tolerance over a large temperature range: 20 ÷ 30°C
- Medium-high nitrogen requirements
- Low production of volatile acidity and H2S
Aromatic and organoleptic characteristics:
- Aromatically intense nose and palate profile (fruity, red fruits), while maintaining varietal specificity.
- Particularly optimises the aromatic potential of Syrah grapes, giving a balanced wine with a clean, fruity/spicy profile.
- Produces wines with supple mouthfeel.
Dosage – 20 g/hL In the case of prefermentative cold maceration (cold soaking), it is recommended to add yeast at 5 g/hL during tank filling, in order to dominate the indigenous flora, then to complete with 15 to 20 g/hL at the end of maceration, before increasing the must temperature.
- Carefully follow the yeast rehydration protocol indicated on the packet.
- Avoid temperature differences exceeding 10°C between the must and the yeast during inoculation. Total yeast preparation time must not exceed 45 minutes.
- In the case of harvests with a high alcohol degree potential and in order to minimise volatile acidity formation use Dynastart in the rehydration water.
Manufacturer – France
Offered packages – Package with 50 g of product – 4,80 Euro