White wine yeast Zymaflore X5 - 50g
Zymaflore X5 is a strain derived from breeding, combining excellent revelation of thiol-type varietal aromas (particularly 4MMP) and high fermentation aroma production. Perfectly suited to the production of modern, fresh and complex white and rosé wines, guaranteeing fermentation security even under difficult conditions: low turbidity, low temperature.
- Alcohol tolerance: up to 16% vol
- Medium to high nitrogen requirements
- Tolerance to low fermentation temperatures: from 13°C
- Tolerance to low turbidity < 50 NTU
- Low production of volatile acidity and H2S
Aromatic characteristics :
Complex and intense aromatic profile:
- Very high revelation of thiol-type varietal aromas - 4MMP, 3MH, 3MHA: boxwood, citrus, tropical fruits
- Good production of fermentation aromas - IA, PEA, PE: fruity, floral
* It is of course possible to add yeast at 8-10°C after settling; it is essential that the yeast is acclimatised to the temperature by consecutive addition of must.
Dosage – 20 to 30 g/hL
- Carefully follow the yeast rehydration protocol.
- Avoid temperature differences exceeding 10°C between the must and the yeast during inoculation. Total yeast preparation time must not exceed 45 minutes.
In the case of particularly difficult fermentation conditions (very low temperature, highly clarified must, very high PAC) and/or to optimise the yeast’s aromatic performances, use Dynastart in the rehydration water.
Manufacturer – France
Offered packages – Package with 50 g of product – 4,80 Euro