Malolactic culture Viniflora Oenos
Viniflora Oenos is a freeze-dried pure culture of Oenococcus oeni. It is a heterofermentative malolactic bacteria which has been selected to ensure a fast and safe malolactic fermentation when inoculated directly into wine. It has an excellent allround tolerance towards pH, alcohol, temperature and SO2. The culture can be used both in red and white wines. Can be used immediately after the alcoholic fermentation is complete. One package is enough for 250 liters of wine.
This culture has been selected for its overall outstanding performance and capability to perform a fast and safe malolactic fermentation in most red and white wines. Among the features are:
- Direct inoculation into wine
- High numbers of active cells which ensure a quick start of fermentation
- High level of microbiological purity
- Low production of volatile acidity
- Excellent all round tolerance towards pH, alcohol, temperature and SO2
- Inoculation temperature range – 17 ÷ 25°С
- рН minimum – 3,2
- Total SO2 max. at inoculation – 40 mg/l
- Alcohol maximum – 14 % Vol.
One package is enough for 250 liters of wine.
Directions for use
Viniflora Oenos freeze-dried cultures are adapted for direct inoculation into wine. No rehydration or reactivation is required.
- Remove the pouch from the freezer 15 minutes before use and place at room temperature. Make sure that the dosage complies with the amount of wine to be inoculated.
- Open the pouch and add the granulated culture directly to wine. The culture can be dissolved in a smaller volume first and added to the total volume right after, if required. Make sure that the culture is completely dissolved in the wine.
Store in freezer at -18°С
Manufacturer – Denmark
Price – 12.50 Euro