Red wine enzyme Lafase HE Grand Cru - 5g
Pectolytic enzyme preparation, purified in CE and anthocyanase for the production of full bodied red wines that are rich in colouring matter and structured tannins, destined for ageing.
- Anthocyanase purification allows a better stability of colour over time.
- The purification in CE limits the formation of ethyl phenol precursors during a potential Brettanomyces contamination.
- Favours wine clarification.
- For the production of structured red wines, rich in colour and polymerised tannins, with good mouthfeel.
- Lafase HE Grand Cru allows for optimal extraction of phenolic compounds, particularly more highly polymerised tannins and anthocyanins, which have a higher capacity for conserving their stability over time
- Lafase HE Grand Cru can be added at the crusher, including during cold pre-fermentation maceration.
- Bentonite: The enzymes are irreversibly inactivated by bentonite. Any bentonite treatment must always be carried out after the completion of enzyme activity or after the bentonite is eliminated.
- Lafase HE Grand Cru is not sensitive to normal SO2 doses
- The preparations are generally active at temperatures from 5°C to 60°C at a wine pH of 2,9 to > 4,0.
Alter the dosage in relation to the skin quality (thickness), to phenolic maturity and the state of sanitation of the harvest.
- Red: 3 to 5 g/100 kg of harvest. Under-ripe or thick skins: 4 to 5 g/100 kg of harvest. Optimal maturity or thin skins: 3 to 4 g/100 kg. Infected grapes: 5 g/100 kg (to be incorporated after fermentation has started): refer to technical file on altered harvest vinification.
- Dissolve Lafase HE Grand Cru in 10 times its weight in water or must before incorporation. Once diluted, the chilled preparation can be used within the following 6 to 8 hours..
Manufacturer – France
Offered packages – Package with 5 g of product – 2,40 Euro